** Warning **
A Beta is a program that is still in an experimental or testing phase.
There may be bugs and graphical errors. Use these programs at your own discretion.
Whilst I take great care to ensure they will not damage your computer or steal your information, I can not guarantee that they won't crash, or that any financial figures / maths is 100% correct.
Sparks - Electroneum Data (Windows)
Added / Changed
- Basic help file layout added
- Contact Us generates an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- About gives basic information and further contact details
- GUI wallet button now gives warning that the GUI is not yet available (waiting on Andre Patta's build)
- Actually installs and works!
- Missing SQlite and QR-Code files added
- Minimize icons changed to spark icon
- Notify icons now disappear when Sparks is restored
- HitBTC withdrawal fee changed to 100 ETN (arbitrage)
- All alerts are now re-activated as soon as Sparks is loaded (no longer need to return to Alerts / Arbitrage page)
- Requesting ETN: Changing Wallet/ETN values now correctly prompt for new input and update the QR code accordingly
Receipt and quote printing now works
Username and access level added to status bar
Massive idiot proofing on all forms